– 1 pack of The Jolly Hog Smoked Black Treacle Bacon
– 1 pack of The Jolly Hog British Outdoor Bred Proper Porker sausages
– 650g baby potatoes (or leftover roast potatoes)
– Olive oil
– Salt and pepper
– 200g mushroom
– 225g tomatoes
– 6 eggs
– Preheat oven to 180ºC (160ºC fan).
– You can keep this recipe lower-carb by not adding potatoes, or add them in to keep you full for longer. If you are using potatoes, peel 650g baby potatoes and halve them, then
coat them in olive oil and salt. Roast for 20 mins. (This recipe is also a great way of using up old roasties. If you have any leftover, chop them in half if they’re larger and then add them to the tray after cooking the sausages.)
– Pop a pack of our sausages in a large rimmed oven tray, with olive oil, and cook on 200c for 15 mins.
– Add a pack of our Smoked Bacon, laying the rashers in between the porkers, and cook for a further 5 mins.
– Turn the sausages over and add 200g mushrooms and 225g tomatoes. Shake the pan around to make sure the veggies are covered in oil then cook for another 5 minutes.
– Make well shaped gaps in the tray bake and crack in your eggs, one into each well. Pop the tray bake in for another 6-8 minutes (depending on how gooey you like your yolk) then serve