Need an easy mid-week meal? These tasty, nutty and creamy tahini udon noodles are made extra special with our great taste award winning British bacon. Double smoked with oak and beech wood, our British Outdoor Bred, RSPCA Assured bacon adds a delicious smokiness to this dish, perfect with the nutty tahini and crispy chilli oil. Give this bacon noodles recipe a go for a quick and satisfying dinner option!
2 packs of Udon Noodles
1 Pack of Shitake Mushrooms (125g)
Half a bag of Coriander
3 Spring Onions
2 Tbsp Tahini
2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
1 Tbsp Crispy Chilli Oil
Splash of Water
1Tbsp Sesame Seeds
1. Prepare your sauce by mixing your Tahini, Chilli Oil and Soy Sauce in a bowl. Add a splash of water to loosen up the sauce.
2. Prepare your vegetables, saving a small handful of chopped Coriander to sprinkle on top.
3. Chop our British bacon, then fry it. Our top tip for crispy bacon is starting the heat on low and slowly increasing it. This will render the fat and allow the bacon to go extra crispy. Remove from the pan.
4. Add your Mushrooms and Carrot into the same pan, and combine until everything is cooked through.
5. Add in your Udon Noodles and Sauce, then cook for a further 3 mins. Add your bacon back in for the last minute and stir through.
6. Mix in your coriander and spring onions and you’re ready to serve!