Fancy a faff free midweek meal? Try out our Sticky Jolly Hen Chicken Sausage Traybake. This quick simple dish one tray dish is guaranteed to be a family favourite. Switch out the chicken sausages for our Little Porker chipolatas if you have them in the house, and feel free to swap out any of the veggies for your family favourites!
– A pack of Jolly Hen Chicken sausages
– 900g of potatoes
– 4 Red onions
– 200g Kale
– 2 tbsp of Mango Chutney
– 2 tbsp of Tomato Purée
– 4 Garlic cloves
– Dried Thyme
1. Preheat your oven to 200 degrees. Chop the potatoes into bite size chunks then chop the red onions into quarters. Season with salt, pepper and dried thyme then drizzle with olive oil and pop in the oven for 30-40 minutes or until your potatoes are golden and the onions are nice and soft.
2. Add your crushed garlic, tomato purée, mango chutney and a tbsp of water into a bowl. Mix together then set aside for later.
3. After your potatoes and red onion have been in the oven for 20 minutes. Remove the tray from the oven to add in the chicken sausages. then cook for a further 20 minutes or until the chicken sausages are cooked through and pipping hot.
4. Once everything has cooked through remove your traybake from the oven and add your mango chutney sauce making sure to mix it all together. Then top your traybake with your kale, drizzle with a little olive oil and then place back in the oven for a final 5 minutes or until the kale is crispy.
5. Serve up your sticky Jolly Hen chicken sausage traybake and enjoy!