Not a fan of Brussel sprouts? Try them on the BBQ and mix in our smoked bacon. We promise you even the children will like Brussels sprouts with this recipe!
– 1 pack of Jolly Hog Streaky Bacon
– Brussels Sprouts
– Balsamic vinegar
– Lemon juice
– Olive oil
1) Fill a medium saucepan with boiling water.
2) Add in a table spoon of a salt and plop in your Brussels sprouts.
3) Boil them for 5 minutes and then set aside for later.
4) In a bowl, cover the sprouts with olive oil, balsamic vinegar and a dash of lemon juice then stir to make sure they’re coated.
5)If you have the time, or patience, leave the brussel sprouts to marinate in some but if not, just skewer them and stick them on the BBQ.
6) BBQ your bacon but do it separately from the sprouts, this will work better for the different heats they require and keep the bacon crispy!
7) Rotate the sprouts every couple minutes until they’re blistered on all sides, and remember to turn over the bacon half way.
8) Chop up your bacon once it’s off the BBQ and sprinkle into the bowl of Brussel Sprouts. stir, and enjoy! Add parmesan for extra deliciousness.