This is one of our ultimate Caramelised Onion Sausage Sandwich Recipes. Packed with our herby and sweet Caramelised Porkers, creamy brie, spicy and sweet chilli jam and fresh and punchy wild rocket, this sausage bagel recipe is perfect for lazy brunches or easy lunches. You can use our Caramelised Porkers for this but we also love using our peppery Proper Porkers or sweet Apple Porkers. You could even take it to the next level by adding some of our Double Smoked Streaky Bacon.
– 1 pack of our British Sausages, Outdoor Bred and RSPCA Assured Caramelised Porkers
– Bagels (or fresh bread)
– Chilli jam
– To make this ultimate sausage sandwich recipe, start by putting your sausages on to cook. Cook our British sausages according to pack instructions.
– In the meantime, chop thick slices of creamy brie.
– Toast your bagel or your bread if you’re making a sausage sandwich instead of a sausage bagel. Once it’s toasted, add a lick of butter and then the chilli jam.
– Load up your sandwich with our British sausages, then the brie to allow it to melt over the sausages.
– Add the rocket then serve up!