If you’ve never tried a sausage patty, you are missing out. You don’t have to search the shops for sausage patties though, you can make your own burger using our sausages with this ridiculously simple recipe! These are perfect for on the BBQ but also taste amazing done on a frying pan or in the grill.
– 1 pack of Jolly Hog sausages
That’s it, that’s literally all you need!
1) Remove the meat from our sausages by running a knife down the length of them.
2) Mould the sausage meat into burger patty shapes.
3) Add seasoning if you want to, but we reckon our sausages are flavoursome enough as they are.
4) Grill or sauté your sausage burger patties over medium heat until they’re cooked through. This should take about 5 minutes on each side. We told you it was an easy recipe 😉