– 1 pack of Jolly Hog Little Porkers sausages
– Red onion
– 200ml Passata
– Tin of butter beans
– Sweet potatoes
– Gluten free corn flour
– Olive oil
– Salt and Pepper
1) Place our chipolatas in a cast iron pan in the oven at around 180c until they are browned.
2) Chop up a red onion into slices and add to the pan until they brown and soften.
3) Add a knob of butter and a sprinkle of gluten free corn flour if you want to thicken the sauce, then add a stock pot lid and cook for a few minutes.
4) Add a couple of tablespoons of tomato puree, 200ml of passata, a tin of butter beans and cook until it’s bubbling.
5) Layer on some thinly sliced sweet potatoes for some extra filling to the dish. Drizzle with olive oil, sea salt and pepper.
6) Finish in the wood fired oven at between 190-200C or until the sweet potato has softened and charred in the oven.