– 1 pack of The Jolly Hog Slow Cooked BBQ Pulled Pork
– Spring onion
– Pancakes x 8
– Hoisin sauce
– Start by putting our BBQ Pulled Pork in the oven and cook according to pack instructions.
– Whilst it’s cooking, finely slice a green apple, chop spring onions into thin rounds and peel cucumber with a potato peeler for super thin strips (alternatively you can just chop the cucumber into fine sticks).
– You can add hoisin sauce to the pulled pork, to make your pancakes taste like the ones you
get from your favourite takeaway.
– Serve the BBQ Pulled Pork in pancakes for the ultimate party food recipe.