– 1 pack of The Jolly Hog Slow Cooked BBQ Pulled Pork
– Grated cheese
– Paprika (optional)
– Onion powder (optional)
– Garlic powder (optional)
– Cook your fries as you like them. You can cheat and buy shop bought (we won’t judge you) or make your own.
– To make your own fries, chop potatoes into thin strips. Boil them for 6 minutes, or until soft to poke through with a fork. Drain them & shake the colander, roughing them up a bit. Let them sit in the colander to air dry.
– Heat your oven to 180-200 fan & add a tray with a decent glug of oil in it. We like using Rice Bran oil. Let the oil heat up for 5-10 minutes.
– Pour your fries onto the oven tray & cover them with the oil. Add your seasoning of choice (we love a bit of paprika, garlic powder & onion powder) then cook for 20-30 mins, turning half way through.
– In the meantime, cook your BBQ Pulled Pork according to pack instructions.
– When your fries are almost done, push them together on the tray & top with the pulled pork plus some grated cheese. Whack them under the grill for a couple minutes until your cheese has gone gooey!