We are obsessed with this pork stir fry recipe, combining our homemade sausage meatballs recipe with tangy, fresh and silky noodles.These pork noodles are the perfect mid-week treat, packed with flavour and sneaking in some veggies. our Apple Porker British Pork and Apple Sausages make for the perfect sausage meat recipe thanks to their chunks of apples and drop of honey combined with the prime cuts of pork and peppery meat. They add an extra sweetness to these sausage noodles, working perfectly with the caramelisation of the hot honey and tanginess of the fish sauce. The perfect sausage stir fry fakeaway recipe! If you’re looking for more apple sausage recipes, check out the rest of our recipes page.
– 1 pack of our Apple Porker British Pork and Apple Sausages
– Noodles (you could also use rice for this pork stir fry recipe)
– Sweetheart Cabbage
– 3 tsp Fish sauce
– 2 tsp sesame oil
– 2 tsp soy sauce
– 4 tsp hot honey (or use sugar and honey and add extra chilli for more kick)
– 2 tsp lime juice
– 1 tsp garlic
– 1 tsp lemongrass (optional)
– 1 tsp chopped chilli
– Sesame seeds (optional)
– To make this pork stir fry recipe, start by adding oil to your pan on medium high heat. Squeeze our pork and apple sausages, letting the meat come out of them into the pan.
– Use a spatula to break them up into meatballs if you want to use this as a homemade sausage meatballs recipe. If you want to use this as a sausage meat recipe or sausage mince recipe, you can use the spatula to break the pork meatballs up even smaller for more of a crispy and juicy mince.
– Keep stirring until the meatballs are cooked through and caramelised on the outside.
– Put the sausage meatballs to the side.
– In the same pan, add in the garlic, lemongrass and chilli and then add in your cabbage, chopped. You could add in other veggies at this point too or beansprouts for the last minute of cooking.
– Cook your noodles or rice separately based on if you want a pork noodles stir fry or pork rice.
– Whilst the veg is cooking, combine the fish sauce, sesame oil, soy sauce, hot honey and lime juice in a small bowl or mug. Stir to combine.
– When your veg and noodles are cooked, throw the noodles into the pan along with the homemade pork meatballs and then stir fry, pouring over the tangy zesty sauce.
– Sprinkle with sesame seeds and enjoy.