Pork Lasagne Recipe with Ribs
Looking for new lasagne recipe ideas? This pork lasagne recipe will be the one for you! This slightly spicy lasagne recipe is proper comfort food stuff, using our British pulled pork or our British BBQ pork ribs for loads of flavour! A pulled pork lasagne recipe is such an indulgent and delicious family dinner, making this pork ribs lasagne recipe your new go to family meal. If you want to try new pulled pork recipes or pork ribs recipes, make sure to try this BBQ pork ribs recipe!
4 Packs for The Jolly Hog Thick Cut Ribs or BBQ Pork Loin Ribs or BBQ Pulled Pork
1 tbsp olive oil
2 chopped onions
1 chopped celery stick
1 chopped carrot
3 chopped garlic cloves
2 tsp of Cayenne Pepper
3 bunches of fresh thyme
3 cans of chopped tomatoes
2 Tbsp of Worcestershire sauce
500ml beef stock
500g of Lasagne sheets
150g of grated mozzarella cheese
150g grated cheddar cheese
For the white sauce:
1.25L whole milk
Salt and pepper
- To start off this ribs lasagne recipe, cook the pork Ribs according to the pack instructions and mix in the BBQ sauce.
- Once cooked, pull all the pork off the British pork ribs and place in a bowl.
- In a large cooking pot, heat the oil and add in the onion, celery and carrots until softened (about 10 mins).
- Add in the garlic, thyme and tomatoes for another 5 mins.
- Add the stock, turn down the heat, cover and simmer for 1hr.
- For the white sauce melt the butter until bubbling, whisk in the flour and then gradually add the milk while continuing to whisk.
- In a large baking dish place a single layer of lasagne sheets.
- Cover the sheets with a layer of BBQ rib meat, then the tomato sauce followed by the white sauce.
- Repeat this process until you are slightly below the top of the backing dish, put a final layer of lasagne sheets on and cover with cheese for the perfect pulled pork lasagne recipe.
- Bake the slow cooked pork lasagne recipe in the oven for 35mins or until the top is crispy.