This miso hot honey chicken sausages recipe is the ultimate mid-week meal, making a delicious crispy chicken stir fry recipe. Our herby Jolly Hen British Chicken Sausages are made with juicy British chicken thigh and seasoned with a drop of lemon and cracked black pepper, making them the perfect option to use for flavour packed mince for stir fries. Try this crispy chicken stir fry, made with a spicy hot honey and umami miso sauce, and served up with tangy and punchy roasted veggies. Perfect meal prep. If you’re not a fan of chicken sausages, you can make this with our British pork sausages for a pork mince stir fry. Our Caramelised Porkers work particularly great, with their sweetness from the caramelised onions tasting scrumptious when combined with the hot honey!
- 1 pack of our Jolly Hen British Chicken Sausages
– Hot Honey
– Sesame Oil
– Veggies of choice
– Fish sauce (optional)
– Lime juice
- Start this chicken sausages recipe by squeezing the meat out of the chicken sausages, by pinching them in the middle and squeezing them into a bowl.
– Chop your veggies of choice up and lay them on a baking tray.
– Combine a dash of fish sauce, lime juice and sesame oil together into a dressing.
– Cover your veggies with the tangy dressing and then put them under the grill to roast.
– Heat oil in a pan on a medium-high heat and add the chicken sausage meat, using a spatula to crush it into mince.
– In the meantime, combine equal measures hot honey, miso and sesame oil. The more saucy you like it the better. Mix together the sauce then try it to see if you want to adjust to add more heat.
– When the chicken meat has gone crispy and is cooked through, pour over the miso hot honey sauce and cook until the sauce bubbles and warms.
– Serve up the crispy chicken stir fry recipe with your punchy roasted veggies and rice drizzled in soy sauce and sesame oil.