We asked Max to come up with his ULTIMATE hot dog! Max went for these smokey, sweet & a tiny bit spicy loaded dogs. Our pulled pork has a delicious mix of smokey and sweet with its smokey BBQ sauce and black treacle and apple sauce. It always goes down a treat to take your hot dogs to the next level by loading them up with it. This flavour combination also goes really well with our Jolly Hen chicken sausages so if you fancy a change, or only have our chicken chipolatas in the house, try loading them up instead on the BBQ and into your hot dogs. Try the recipe with our Little Porker chipolatas and with soft finger rolls for a family friendly alternative that your kids will love. Give them a go yourself for the best hot dog ever (or at least in Max’s eyes)
– 1 pack of our Slow Cooked BBQ Pulled Pork
– 1 pack of our Jolly Hog Jolly Dog sausages
– Crusty baguette
– Sauce Shop South Carolina BBQ Sauce
– Get your hands on a pack of our BBQ Slow Cooked Pulled Pork and cook according to pack instructions.
– Take a pack of our Jolly Dog sausages as the base for your hot dog. They’re extra long and extra smokey, making them perfect for hot dogs.
– Grill or BBQ your dogs to your liking whilst your pulled pork cooks.
– Chop a seeded crusty baguette & load up with a bit of sauce (Putting the sauce on before the dog – controversial we know)
– Whilst the smokey apple treacle BBQ sauce on our BBQ Pulled Pork means there’s no need to add sauce, Max loves adding an extra kick of heat to the dish by adding @sauceshop’s Carolina BBQ sauce & some jalapenos.
– Top with gherkins and tuck in!