We’ve got an easy recipe for you to sort you out with the ultimate loaded Hot Dogs this summer. Load up our smokey and sweet Jolly Dogs with cheese sauce, onions and our crispy bacon and enjoy heaven on a plate.
• 1 pack of Jolly Hog Jolly Dogs sausages.
• 1 pack of Jolly Hog Black treacle bacon.
• Brioche hot dog buns.
• Grated cheese.
• Pickled onions.
1) Chuck our Jolly Dogs on the BBQ – not got a BBQ? No problem, you can also whack the hot dogs under the grill. Make sure to turn your dogs as they’re sizzling.
2) Place a pack of our Black Treacle Bacon on the barbie next.
3) To make your own cheese sauce you can do this on a cast iron plate on top of your BBQ, or by using a frying pan if not. Add a dollop (and we mean serious dollop) of cream to the pan – add more the creamier you like the sauce.
4) Next chuck in grated cheese to your sauce and watch it as the mixture melts and bubbles like cheesy, delicious molten lava 😍Keep stirring!
5) Remove your bacon from the BBQ and chop into pieces.
6) Slide your Jolly Dogs into your hot dog bun and then sprinkle the chopped up bacon on top, before drizzling with the cheese sauce.
7) For more toppings, add jalapenos, pickled onion, fried onion, or, for the ultimate hot dog, pile on our BBQ Pulled Pork too. Triple the pork, triple the treat.