– 1 pack of Jolly Hog Thick Cut Black Treacle Ham
– Pineapple chunks
– Grated cheese or mozzarella
– 1 pack of puff pastry pizzas
– 5 tbsp Tomato puree
– 1 tbsp ketchup
– Heat your oven to 180c.
– Take a pack of puff pastry and unroll it. Cut it into even sized rectangles (you can mix up the shapes and sizes based on how many you want to cook).
– Line an oven tray with baking paper and top with your pizza shapes.
– Score a small border around the edges of each of your pastry pizzas to create a crust to your pizza.
– Cook them for 15 mins. You’ll cook them again after this.
– To make your tomato sauce whilst your pizza is cooking, mix 5 tbsp tomato puree & 1 tbsp ketchup.
– Remove your pizzas from the oven. Make the pizza well by squashing it down (except from the crust) with a spoon. Spread the middle of your pizzas with your tomato sauce.
– Top with grated cheese or pizza mozzarella then your toppings. We added pineapple chunks with our Black Treacle Ham teared into small pieces but we also love a classic cheese and ham combo with our Oven Roasted Ham.
– Cook for 5-8 mins or until the pastry has puffed.