This chimichurri beef rice bowl recipe combines the best crispy beef mince recipe with tangy, herby and spicy chimichurri flavours! Our British Beef, Steak and Bone Marrow Burgers provide the perfect crispy beef mince for this beef mince recipe. We love a crispy beef recipe and don’t often mix it with rice but this combination just came together perfectly. You could try this ground beef recipe with crispy potatoes instead, whatever you prefer! We love making our own chimichurri sauce recipe with this dish as well but you can buy pre-made if you want a speedy shortcut! If you prefer a pork mince recipe, you can also try making this with our Proper Porker British Sausages for a sausage meat recipe. The chimichurri also goes great with our peppery sausages for a tasty pork rice bowl recipe.
– The Jolly Cow Beef, Steak and Bone Marrow Burgers or The Jolly Hog Proper Porker British Sausages
– Rice (I pre cooked it)- Homemade Chimichurri – Combine 2 cloves of minced garlic, 1 tbsp red wine vinegar, chopped parsley & 2 tbsp olive oil.
– Veggies of your choice
– Pink Pickled onions (optional – if you’re making these, soak thinly sliced red onions in red wine vinegar with a pinch of salt and sugar and boiling water to cover)
– For this crispy beef mince recipe, begin with cooking your rice (or if you’re pairing potatoes with this ground beef recipe, start with them!)
– Crumble your beef mince in the pan with a spatula to break up the mince. Add more seasoning if you desire – garlic powder & onion powder go great with this but our British burgers are seasoned perfectly for a tasty British beef mince anyway!
– Drizzle in the Chimichurri when the mince is crispy.
– Put your veggies under the grill with olive oil, sea salt & pepper.
– Load your rice bowl up with the crispy beef, veggies & a drizzle of Chimichurri, then top with pink pickled onions!