You guys loved our caramelised sausage stir fry so much that we thought it would be rude not to try it with our Jolly Hen Chicken Sausages too. Packed full of flavour from the rosemary, thyme & lemon, our juicy chicken sausages make for the perfect meat for this healthy & punchy week night meal.
1. Start by taking a pack of our Jolly Hen Chicken Sausages & running a knife down the length of each of the sausages.
2. Tear or chop the chicken sausages into small bite sized chunks.
3. Use a grater to make about 1 tbsp of ginger. Chop your chilli & garlic into small bits (add more chilli or remove it entirely depending on your spice preference).
4. In a small bowl, combine the rice wine vinegar & soy sauce and stir to make your Asian style sauce. Add sesame oil or a dash of water if you want it to be more liquid.
5. Heat a frying pan to medium heat and add sesame oil & once it’s hot, add the chilli, ginger & garlic.
6. After a minute or two, add your chicen sausage meat into the pan & use your spatula to break it up. Mix it in with all the spicy goodness so the flavours are throughout.
7. Once the sausage has browned and crisped up, add in your sauce to the pan. Make sure all the chicken sausages are covered & crisp then remove from the pan.
8. Finish by sprinkling the spring onions & sesame seeds over the chicken sausage stir fry & serve with lettuce & noodles. Plate it up with a slice of fresh lemon to juice on top for some added tanginess.