With our new Chicken Sausages we’re reimagining the Roast! No slaving away for hours for juicy roast chicken, just pop our Jolly Hen sausages under the grill instead! Using classic flavours of rosemary and thyme, and a hint of lemon, we’ve taken the Nation’s favourite Roast dinner, and put it into a chicken sausage, saving you the extra hassle.
– Preheat your oven to 200c fan.
– Peel carrots & parsnips and chop into batons.
– Mix equal parts honey & wholegrain mustard then toss the root veg in the sauce, adding pepper to taste.
– Trim Brussels Sprouts and halve.
– Peel and cube potatoes.
– Put the potatoes to boil for 10 minutes or until you can put the fork through the potatoes easily.
– Drain the potatoes, shaking them about in the colander and then leaving them to air dry for 5 mins (this helps them go crispy!).
– Fill your oven tray with a decent base of olive oil and put back in the oven for 10 mins to get super hot!
– Chuck in the potatoes, coat in the oil & salt and then add the carrots & parsnips & sprouts to the side. Cook for 30 mins, turning after 15 mins.
– After 10 mins of cooking, add a pack of our Jolly Hen Chicken sausages (or, for even better tasting chicken sausages, cook them under the grill)