This delicious and easy chicken sausage traybake is packed full of flavour. The Harissa makes it so easy to add a burst of flavour into the food without much effort, which is always a win for week night meals. Our chicken sausage’s scrumptious flavours of rosemary, thyme and lemon go perfectly with the spicy harissa. Switch out the chicken sausages for the Little Porker chipolatas if you have them in the house, and swap the peppers for other favourite veggies – aubergine and courgette would work great too.
– 1 pack of Jolly Hen Chicken Sausage Chipolatas
– 1 pack of halloumi
– 1 red pepper
– 1 orange pepper
– 3 tbsp Harissa paste
– Olive oil
– Pre-heat the grill to 180 degrees.
– Start by chopping 2 peppers into large chunks.
– Add them to an oven tray and layer a pack of our Jolly Hen chicken sausages on top.
– Mix harissa paste with olive oil and then drip over the food.
– Place in the oven for 10 minutes before turning and cooking for another 10 minutes or until the chicken sausages are browned and cooked.
– Chop halloumi into thin chunks and layer onto the traybake. Add more of the harissa paste & olive oil, plus salt and pepper to taste then grill until browned.