Chicken Sausages & Vegetable Roasted Gnocchi
We may have gone and made the perfect mid-week meal with this one! You only need one pan for this recipe, meaning less washing up, just stick in the oven for 30 minutes and it’s done! The gorgeous hints of lemon, rosemary and thyme in our chicken sausages tastes delicious with the gnocchi, and hint of garlic and parmesan. We always roast our gnocchi because it goes both crispy and fluffy at the same time, but you can boil or fry the gnocchi if you’re short on time and just pop the chicken sausages under the grill.
- 1 x pack of The Jolly Hen Chicken Sausages
- 1 pack of Gluten free Gnocchi (normal gnocchi works well too, or switch for macaroni with some cheese sauce!)
- 1 x courgette
- 12 Brussels Sprouts
- Olive Oil
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Salt and pepper
- Start by pre-heating the oven to 200c.
- Chop courgette into thin rounds.
- Remove the ends from your Brussels Sprouts. Chuck the sprouts and courgette into a large oven dish.
- Scatter the gnocchi on top of your vegetables.
- Coat with a generous gulp of olive oil so that it is fully covered (and will go crispy!). Then cover with some salt and pepper to taste.
- Add 4 garlic cloves to the dish and cook for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, top the dish with a pack of Jolly Hen Chicken Sausages, turning after 10 minutes. For an even tastier recipe, we love grilling the chicken sausages and laying on the gnocchi and roasted vegetable bake at the end.