Breakfast Yorkshire pudding recipe
This epic breakfast Yorkshire pudding recipe is a perfect Winter brunch option. You can try this ultimate Yorkshire pudding recipe for dinner or for breakfast but we love this large yorkshire pudding recipe for a Christmas brunch recipe. The fluffy and crispy batter, combined with fresh sweet tomatoes, and our great taste award winning Smoked Streaky British Bacon and peppery Proper Porker British Sausages, makes for a wonderful flavour combination and a Winter breakfast recipe that’ll keep the whole house full!
For the batter:
- 4 free range eggs
- 140g plain flour
- 200ml whole milk
- To make this breakfast Yorkshire pudding recipe batter, take your 4 beaten eggs and your flour and whisk them together.
- Add your milk next, continuing to whisk. Add a pinch of salt, pepper and any other herbs you’d like to include.
- Heat the oven to 180c fan and lay our British sausages into a roasting tin. Roast them for 15 minutes and then add the tomatoes, mushrooms and bacon. Add some more salt & pepper at this stage if you’d like to.
- Increase the oven to 200c fan and put the ultimate yorkshire pudding back into the oven for 10 mins for the ingredients to cook.
- Take the tray out and pour in your batter around your ingredients then cook for another 30-35 minutes. Serve hot with your sauce of choice – mustard or ketchup works great!