What’s better than pizza for breakfast?! This recipe pairs our two favourite things our Jolly Hog Oven Roasted Ham and pizza 😍 to make these a slightly healthier (and quicker!) breakfast we’ve used a tortilla as the base, topped it with Sauce Shop Ketchup, Jolly Hog Oven Roasted Ham and a Clarence Court egg. Who wouldn’t want this for breakfast?
1. Start by spreading tomato puree or ketchup onto each tortilla, leaving a small space around the edges to be your pizza crust.
2. Sprinkle the tortilla with any herbs of your choice and grated cheddar cheese.
3. Leave a small circular space in the middle of the tortilla.
4.Tear our ham into small slices and add it to the pitta breads, around the circle.
5. Crack an egg into the nest in the middle of your tortilla. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Heat your grill to a medium low heat and add your pizza (very gently) under the grill. Cook until the egg whites are set and the yolk is runny, which should take roughly 6-7 minutes. Enjoy!