Is your lunch box boring? Do you crave a snack at 9.30am, 11am, 2.30pm and 4pm like us? Well these Jolly tasty sausage rolls might be the answer to your prayers. Really quick to make and being bite size you can silently snack on them through the day with no one noticing. Or if you are like us just make one massive one!
- 1 pack of Jolly Hog Proper Porkers
- 500g pre-rolled Puff Pastry
- 1 Egg white
- Sesame seeds
1. Line a tray with baking paper, set the oven to a medium heat
2. Remove the skins from 4 Jolly Hog Proper Porkers
3. Divide the sausage meat into 16 and roll into small balls
4. Slice the pastry into 16 even, rectangular shapes large enough to wrap around each sausage meat ball
5. Wrap each ball in pastry, seal the pastry join with the egg white
6. Brush all the sausage rolls with the egg white and sprinkle a generous amount of sesame seeds over the top
7. Pop in the oven for 20 minutes or until the pastry is golden and the sausage meat is cooked through.
You may have noticed there are 2 sausages left, we usually cook at the same time so we have a light snack at the end, this stops us from eating all of the sausage rolls.