If, like us you like to make each element of the Christmas dinner a meal within itself then this recipe will make you very happy.
1 pack of Jolly Hog Streaky Bacon
1 pack of Jolly Hog Proper Porkers
1 pack of Jolly Hog Caramelised Porkers
Handful of chopped hazelnuts
Tablespoon of wholegrain mustard
4 Sage leaves
1. Make the bacon weave with the streaky bacon.
2. Remove the sausage meat from the skins of all the sausages and chop up, add the chopped hazelnuts and wholegrain mustard, mix together.
3. Put the sausage mixture into a pan, lay the bacon plait on top.
4. Brush the bacon with cranberry sauce and sprinkle the sage leaves on top.
5. Cook in medium temp over for approximately 30 minutes.