We think we’ve come up with the best burger recipe in the UK. No seriously, we’re not kidding. But this one is for the real foodies, the adventurers! If you haven’t tried a peanut butter burger before, they are banging. Don’t be fooled by the sound of the wacky burger idea, the peanut butter adds a delicious creaminess and nuttiness. Paired with our British Beef, Steak and Bone Marrow Jolly Cow Burgers, plus our Great Taste Award winning Smoked Streaky Bacon, cheese and chilli jam, we believe this is the perfect burger recipe.
– 1 pack of The Jolly Cow British Beef, Bone Marrow and Steak Burgers
– 1 pack of The Jolly Hog Oak & Beech Smoked British Streaky Bacon
– Wyke farm vintage cheddar cheese
– Manilife Peanut Butter
– Tracklements chilli jam
– Brioche buns
– To make this best burger recipe, you need to make sure you have the best burger ingredients out there – i.e. our British Beef Burgers and our Great Taste Award winning Streaky Bacon.
– To start this perfect burger recipe, you’ll want to put our burgers on the BBQ. BBQ burgers just always taste better but if you don’t have a BBQ, you can still make this beef burger recipe under the grill or in a frying pan.
– Our burgers are smash burgers so they cook faster than some other burgers so make sure you keep your eye on them. Once they’ve cooked fully on one side, flip them and let them continue to cook until they’re caramelised and crispy.
– Once the burgers are fully cooked, slice some cheddar cheese into thin slices and top your burger patty with it whilst it’s still on the BBQ. Let that melt for a couple of minutes until it has gone gooey and created your cheeseburger.
– Add the Streaky Bacon to the BBQ next and remove once it’s cooked – BBQed bacon always tastes epic!
– We agree that sometimes a simple burger recipe is the best, but we couldn’t resist making this wacky peanut butter burger recipe as it really is amazing. Our burgers taste amazing enough though that you can go without a fancy flavour, but if you’re adventurous, follow this recipe.
– Toast your brioche burger bun for a minute or so on the BBQ and then coat the bottom bun with peanut butter. Next up, add the double cheeseburger patties.
– Add your rocket next, and then spread chilli jam onto the top half of your brioche bun. The rocket and chilli jam add a nice spiciness and sweetness to the burger.
– Squish down your top lid of your burger and tuck in!