For the perfect side dish for your BBQ, try these BBQ Halloumi & Streaky Bacon Parcels with a sticky and sweet cranberry glaze. They are super quick and easy, taking only minutes to prep and cook on the BBQ. Pop under the grill if you don’t have a BBQ.
– 1 pack of Jolly Hog Streaky Bacon
– 1 block of halloumi
– Sprigs of rosemary
– Cranberry sauce
1) Get a block of halloumi and chop up into smaller chunks.
2) Wrap the cheese with our Jolly Good Streaky Bacon into little parcels of deliciousness.
3) Plop in a sprig of rosemary under the bacon for extra flavour.
4) Brush the parcels with a cranberry sauce glaze (Top tip, if you don’t have a brush, use a bit of kitchen paper to marinade them).
Who said BBQ food couldn’t be fancy? 😉