– Start by adding the sausages to the BBQ.
– Next up add our Black Treacle Bacon.
– To make 2 burritos, crack 4 eggs into a bowl and beat them.
– Make sure to keep an eye on your bacon and sausage and flip them.
– Chop your avocado in half, removing the stone and chopping it into bite sized pieces.
– Put a small frying pan onto your BBQ with a knob of butter. Try to put it on a part of your BBQ that isn’t too direct heat in order to stop your eggs cooking too fast!
– Pour your egg mixture in and stir constantly and remove from the heat when they’re scrambled and fluffy.
– Prepare your breakfast burrito. Start by adding the hot sauce, then add some grated cheddar and your avocado.
– Cut your sausages in half and layer them up on the burrito with your bacon.
– Add the scrambled egg on top and fold in the ends and then roll it and tuck it into a parcel to make the burrito.
– Add the breakfast burritos onto your BBQ until they have nice charr marks. Be careful tearing it apart as the melted cheese will be hot and gooey!