These little bites of joy are our kids favourite party food. You can’t go wrong with these bacon wrapped stuffing sausage baubles. The honey wholegrain mustard glaze helps make these sausage baubles look like they are glittering, and are sure to impress any Christmas party guests. Try these bacon wrapped stuffing sausage balls out for an alternative pigs in blanket recipe, or prepare them for part of your Christmas morning breakfast.
– Take a pack of our Proper Porkers, remove from their casings and split each sausage into two.
– Take a pack of our Streaky Bacon and lay the bacon rashers one at a time out on your chopping board.
– Roll each chunk of sausage meat into a ball, and wrap with one rasher of bacon. If your bacon doesn’t feel secure, you can use a cocktail stick to secure the porky baubles.
– Glaze the parcels with a mixture of honey and wholegrain mustard.
– Add the baubles to a baking tray lined with foil or parchment paper.
– Place in a pre-heated oven at 180c for 20 minutes, or until your sausage is fully cooked and the bacon is crisp. If you are not sure, cut through one to check it’s done (and try to resist eating them all at once).