BACON & POTATO S’MORES
We’ve taken s’mores to a whole other level with this Bacon & Potato recipe. Whether you’re cooking up a campfire treat while camping or want to serve up this delicious dish at your next BBQ. This recipe is for all those bacon & cheese lovers out there! Think of this like a cheese and bacon fondue, done on the BBQ! Give this a go next time you’re looking for new BBQ food ideas!
- 1 pack of The Jolly Hog Streaky Bacon
- 1 pack of baby potatoes
- 1 pack of mozzarella
- 1 pack of cheddar cheese
- 1 pack of chives
- Start by frying off The Jolly Hog Streaky Bacon in your pan. Once it’s crispy and cooked all the way through remove from the pan and chop the bacon up then set aside for later.
- While your bacon is cooking in the frying pan boil off your potatoes till, they’re soft & tender.
- Once your potatoes are soft & tender remove from the heat and drain the water off.
- Add the potatoes into the pan that you cooked your bacon in. Using the leftover bacon fat to crisp up the potatoes.
- Once your potatoes have browned in the pan add the chopped bacon to the pan.
- Now take your mozzarella and cheddar cheese and tear into small chunks. Add the cheese to your pan.
- Once the cheese has melted garnish the dish with the chopped chives.
- Serve & enjoy!