Having seen Five Guys Bacon milkshake, we knew we wanted to make our own Bacon milkshake recipe with our top notch bacon. If you want to try a bacon dessert recipe, or a bacon breakfast recipe, this is the ultimate indulgent option for a weekend treat! Our Black Treacle Bacon, cured in a bittersweet black treacle for days, gives this bacon milkshake a delicious sweet and smokey subtle taste that cuts through the vanilla and creaminess. Enjoy for a brunch, dessert or a midnight treat! The perfect bacon recipe for children for a treat or for sweet and savoury foodie lovers!
– 1 rasher of The Jolly Hog Black Treacle British Bacon
– 1 rasher The Jolly Hog Double Smoked Streaky Bacon
– 150ml whole milk
– 300g vanilla ice cream
– 20g maple syrup
– 30g whipped cream
– A pinch of cinnamon (optional)
– To make this Candied Bacon Milkshake Recipe, start by cooking a rasher of our Black Treacle Bacon. At the same time, cook up one rasher of Double Smoked Streaky Bacon.
– Once the bacon is fully cooked and crispy, chop the British bacon into small chunks.
– In your blender, combine the chopped black treacle bacon, maple syrup, whole milk and the whipped cream in there.
– Blend the ingredients together.
– Once the milkshake is made, top with the whipped cream, a sprinkling of cinnamon and maple syrup and then shards of the streaky bacon.