– 2 packs of The Jolly Hog British Smoked Streaky Bacon
– 1 pack of The Jolly Hog Proper Porkers sausages
– 1 pack of The Jolly Hog Caramelised Porkers sausages
– A handful of chopped chestnuts
– Tbsp of wholegrain mustard
– 4 Sage leaves
– Cranberry Sauce (optional)
– Make the bacon weave with the streaky bacon. Start by lining a baking sheet with foil and laying out 12 bacon strips side by side to create a base.
– Weave in the next twelve rashers, by lifting up every other rasher of bacon from the base layer and laying the next piece across them.
– For each new piece of bacon alternate the rashers that you fold up from the base layer.
– Continue until you have weaved a square 12×12 rashers in size.
– For the stuffing, remove the all the sausages from their skins and mix together. Add the chopped chestnuts, wholegrain mustard and mix together.
– Put the sausage mixture into an oven dish and lay the bacon lattice on top.
– Tuck in the edges of the lattice, around the sausage meat, then brush with cranberry sauce and sprinkle the sage leaves and herbs.
– Cook in medium temp for approximately 30 minutes.