-4 new potatoes
-2 rashers of The Jolly Hog British Streaky Bacon for the bacon crumb
-3 garlic cloves
-40g blue cheese dip (made from blue cheese, mayo, sour cream and garlic powder)
-10g parmesan cheese
– To make this bacon hasselback potatoes recipe, start by preheating the oven to 140 degrees. Put the peeled garlic gloves in an ovenproof pan and cover with extra virgin olive oil.
– Cook at 140 degrees for an hour. Whilst the confit garlic is in the oven, cut the hassle back potatoes.
– Season potatoes then put into the oven for around 40 minutes (in a 140 degree oven).
– Cook the streaky bacon until crispy (this is for the crumb).
– Chop the streaky bacon into crumbs and set to the side for later. Do the same with the chives.
– Grate the parmesan and set aside for later.
– In a bowl, grate the stilton blue cheese. Add mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic powder and whisk until combined and set aside for later.
– Once the garlic and potatoes are cook its time to assemble. Plate the hasselback potatoes. Add the crispy bacon and grated parmesan.
– Top with the confit garlic, followed by the blue cheese sauce and finish with chives!