Asian fusion tacos recipe
This Asian fusion tacos recipe combines Asian fusion flavours with a classic pork tacos recipe. We used our Caramelised Porkers caramelised onion sausages to add a lovely sweetness to these sausage tacos. The sweetness is perfect with the tangy pickled radishes and zesty lime, plus the creamy sriracha mayo. Give these crispy pork tacos a go for your next Asian fusion recipe idea!
- The Jolly Hog Caramelised Porker caramelised onion sausages
- Sriracha mayo (or spicy sauce of your choice)
- Pickled radishes (or pickled onions or pickled cabbage)
- Spring onions
- To make these Asian fusion tacos, start by squeezing the sausage meat out of our British sausages. Pan fry the sausage meat, crumbling it with your spatula.
- Quick pickle your radishes or onions by slicing & adding to hot water and rice wine vinegar with a pinch of salt and sugar.
- Toast your tortillas in the pan with some oil for a few seconds on both sides then top with the crumbled crispy sausage, pickles, sriracha Mayo & crispy onions if you have any!