Pigs in Blankets Christmas Burger
Out the way patties, here comes the ultimate Christmas burger recipe, made with our great taste award winning British pigs in blankets. With melty, oozy brie, sweet chilli jam and punchy garlic mayo, this sausage-style burger is an absolute game-changer. Try this pigs in blankets burger for a great festive burger idea!
1 pack The Jolly Hog British Pigs in Blankets
2 brioche rolls
2 tbsp chilli jam
2 tbsp garlic mayonnaise
- Preheat the oven to gas 6/200C/180C fan. Place the pigs in blankets in a roasting tin and cook in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Once the pigs in blankets are cooked, remove from the oven and heat the grill. Slice the brioche buns in half and load the bottom half of the buns with the sausages. Slice the brie into 4 thick slices and lay 2 slices over the top of the sausages in either bun.
- Place the loaded buns and bun tops under the grill – allow the brie to melt and the bun top to toast.
- Remove the buns from the grill and spoon over the chilli jam and top with rocket leaves. Spread the garlic mayo on the top toasted bun and place on top. Use a small wooden skewer to hold your burger together if required.
- Serve alongside French fries and extra chilli jam.