This pork ribs ramen recipe is great if you fancy a change from your uual ramen or want a new British pork ribs recipe. This pork ramen recipe is the ULTIMATE comfort food recipe, combining a delicious pork tantanmen ramen recipe with our British slow cooked pulled pork. We used our BBQ Pork Loin Ribs but you could also use our Thick Cut Pork Ribs or our British Pulled Pork for the same slow cooked, succulent pork. Try this pulled pork ramen recipe for a spicy, nutty and silky ramen recipe.
The Jolly Hog BBQ British Pork Ribs (cook in 35 mins!) or British Pork Loin Ribs or British Pulled Pork
2 cups Almond milk
2.5 tbsp Soy sauce
2 tbsp Peanut butter
1 tbsp Crispy chilli oil
2 cloves of Garlic
Sesame oil or coconut oil
– To start this pork ribs ramen recipe, put the British pork ribs in the oven to cook for 35 mins. You can alternatively use our pulled pork or Thick Cut Ribs for a pulled pork ramen recipe.
– Add the almond milk & 1 cup of water to a sauce pan. Add a splash of soy sauce. Leave to simmer.
– Combine the peanut butter, crispy chilli oil & soy sauce & set aside.
– Boil noodles according to pack instructions.
– Mince garlic & chop spring onions finely.
– In a frying pan, add sesame oil, garlic & spring onions & pan fry until sizzling and cooked. Set aside.
– Pan fry your pak choi in the same pan until cooked.
– Add the peanut butter mix into the broth and stir.
– Put the cooked noodles in a bowl & pour over the broth. Add the ribs, the spring onion & garlic mix & stir through some more crispy chilli oil into the broth.