Bacon Gnocchi Recipes
We love a good bacon gnocchi recipe and this gnocchi with bacon is a beautifully simple but tasty dinner. Crispy gnocchi is infinitely better than standard gnocchi, and our Double Smoked Streaky Bacon, or our Black Treacle Bacon, take gnocchi recipes beyond the standard bacon pasta recipe, with their delicious smokiness and sweetness.
- To make this super simple bacon gnocchi recipe, start by putting our British bacon on to cook. Cook it according to pack instructions and to the crispiness you like it, but we enjoy cooking it chopped up in the pan and saving the bacon juices for pan frying the gnocchi in to get super crispy gnocchi.
- Once the bacon is almost cooked, mince cloves of garlic – you can do more for more garlicky gnocchi or even add some fresh chopped chilli.
- Add some butter to the pan and add in the gnocchi. Pan fry, adding a bit of the gnocchi salted water before you drain the gnocchi.
- Cook your peas (you could also use broccoli, asparagus or kale) and then chuck them into the pan.
- Stir the bacon gnocchi together until the gnocchi is crispy and the garlic has caramelised and gone through the silky gnocchi. Serve up with salt and pepper to taste and a sprinkling of parmesan.