Ultimate bacon sandwich recipe
We reckon this might be one of the best bacon sandwich recipes of all time. This sweet and smokey bacon sandwich recipe packs all the delicious flavours of a bacon sarnie plus an extra punch of flavour thanks to the chilli jam, rocket, brie, and our great taste award winning Black Treacle British Bacon
. This ultimate bacon sandwich recipe is perfect for brunch or lunch and goes down a treat served as mini bruschetta for BBQs and garden parties.
Homemade baconnaise recipe:
- Start this best bacon sandwich recipe by making the homemade baconnaise recipe. To make the baconnaise, cook 3-4 rashers of our Double Smoked Streaky Bacon until crispy. Keep the bacon fat that remains.
- In a food processor, combine the chopped up crispy bacon, the bacon fat and the oil.
- Add the eggs, mustard and mayo to the food processor and run for a short period of time.
- Add either lemon juice, salt or pepper or water to the baconnaise recipe until it’s the right consistency.
- Next, cook a couple rashers of our British Bacon until crispy.
- Toast your sourdough then top one slice with the baconnaise and one slice with the chilli jam.
- Load up the ultimate bacon sandwich with the bacon, rocket and brie and tuck in!