This Asian fusion pulled pork loaded fries recipe is the ultimate Friday night dinner. When we want to try more easy British pulled pork recipes, we always try different loaded fries recipe ideas because our pulled pork goes so well with cheesy fries. This is a great fakeaway recipe to try, and is super easy to make, requiring minimum effort! Our British BBQ Pulled Pork gives these pulled pork fries a smokey and sweet taste thanks to the black treacle and BBQ sauce it comes with. We went for Asian fusion loaded fries but you can mix it up with any toppings with the pulled pork. You can even go more wild with the Asian loaded fries theme and add kimchi for spicier fries!
– 1 pack of The Jolly Hog British Pulled Pork
– Red chilli
– Spring onions
– To start this Asian fusion pulled pork loaded fries recipe, pop a pack of our British slow cooked pork in the oven and cook according to pack instructions.
– You can either home make your chips or for a lazy fakeaway recipe buy pre-made chips or skinny fries.
– Whilst your chips and pulled pork are cooking, chop spring onions and fresh red chilli and grate cheese.
– Once the chips and BBQ pulled pork are ready, top the fries with the grated cheese and sprinkle the chilli and spring onions and cheese. Layer up with pulled pork and then another layer of fries and all your toppings.
– Whack under the grill for a final few minutes to make the cheese melt then sprinkle with more toppings.