We love this Chicken sausage flatbread recipe for a chilled healthy and tasty week night meal. If you want to try new chicken sausage recipes, this great chicken flatbread recipe is perfect for our herby Jolly Hen Chicken Sausages, packed with rosemary and pepper and a hint of lemon. Abbie and Toby made this lunch inspired by their favourite Chicken souvlaki recipe. Next time you fancy a chicken gyros, try this homemade version for a tastier and healthier option.
– 1 pack of The Jolly Hen British Chicken Sausages Chipolatas
– Greek style Flatbreads
– Tzatziki (yoghurt, garlic, cucumber, mint, parsley, lemon juice)
– Greek Salad (Lettuce, Red Onion, Cucumber, Pitted Olives, Feta, Lemon Juice, Olive Oil)
– Tracklements Chilli Jam
– Homemade or pre-bought chips. (We like seasoning ours with salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, chilli, oregano and a tiny bit of sugar)
– Start by cooking your British Chicken Sausages according to pack instructions.
– Whilst the chicken chipolata sausages are cooking, make your Greek salad by chopping the Greek salad ingredients and combining in a bowl. Mix a bit of lemon juice and olive oil and taste then pour over the salad and stir. Add more sauce to your liking.
– Make the homemade tzatziki recipe by combining yoghurt, crushed and minced garlic, chopped cucumber, a tiny bit of chopped mint and parsley and a squeeze of lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper then taste. Adjust if it needs more acidity or yoghurt.
– Warm up your Chicken Greek style flatbreads, and then brush over a decent dollop of chilli jam.
– Add in your chicken sausages, the homemade chips with seasoning tossed through them, and the homemade tzatziki.