– Preheat your oven to 200c, fan 180c.
– Use a whole rasher of bacon to wrap around each Little Porker, tucking the bacon into itself at the end of the sausage to secure it.
– Repeat the process for each chipolata.
– Line a baking tray with foil or baking paper and spread out the big pigs in blankets on the tray.
– Coat with the honey & mustard glaze by mixing equal honey and wholegrain mustard or using Tracklements robust mustard.
– Pop the sausages in the oven for 18-20 minutes, removing when they are lightly browned and no pink sausage meat remains.
– You can experiment with the glaze for these giant pigs in blankets. Try using mango chutney for a sweet taste, and you can also use our Caramelised Porkers for extra chunky, extra sweet pigs in blankets.