– 1 or 2 packs of our British Black Treacle Bacon wrapped Pigs in Blankets
– A circular bread loaf or boule
– 1 Camembert cheese wheel
– 1 jar of cranberry sauce (we like Tracklements Cranberry, port & orange sauce)
– Black pepper
– Rosemary (optional)
– Olive oil
– Start by heating the oven to 170.
– Put our pigs in blankets in the oven and cook according to pack instructions, keeping an eye on them whilst you work on the bread.
– Take your loaf of bread and slice off the top section. Remove and set aside.
– Take your camembert wheel and place it on top of the bread, use a knife to cut around the circle of the wheel. Scoop out the bread in this circle.
– Go around the bread cutting slices about 3/4 of the way down the bread. Cut in as many as you like – the more slices you make, the more people can share! You’ll be able to use these bits to make this into a Christmas tear n share bread.
– Drizzle and brush the bread with plenty of olive oil. Sprinkle on sea salt, pepper and rosemary.
– Place the camembert cheese wheel back into the middle of the bread in the hollowed out circle.
– Sprinkle some more rosemary on and then spoon in your cranberry sauce to cover the cheese.
– Place the top of the bread back onto the Christmas cranberry camembert bread bowl and cook for about 20 minutes.
– If your pigs in blankets were finished before the bread, heat them up and then use them to dip into the Christmas camembert bread bowl. Tear n share the bread from the bowl and dip them into the gooey camembert with the pigs in blankets.