– Take a pack of our Caramelised Porker sausages – these make for the best stuffing balls thanks to their sweet caramelised onion flavour. Squeeze the sausage meat out of their skins and combine the meat in a bowl.
– Decide how many parcels you’re going to make and divide the meat into even sized spheres. Use your hands to roll the meat into your stuffing balls.
– Wrap each stuffing ball with a rasher of our Streaky Bacon, overlapping the bacon at the end & add them to an oven tray.
– Cook the pigs in blankets parcels for 25-30 minutes on 180. After this time, remove them from the oven and brush them with a glaze – we love using cranberry, apple sauce or honey mustard. Return to the oven for 5 minutes.
– Leave a few minutes to allow these bacon wrapped stuffing balls to cool before tucking into them.