– 2 packs of The Jolly Hog Proper Porker sausages
– 6 garlic cloves
– 4 green chillis
– 6 tbsp of peanut butter
– 1 tbsp sesame oil
– 1 tsp of lime or lemon juice (preferably fresh from a fruit or if not use juice but double the quantity)
– 2 tbsp soy sauce
– Peel and crush six garlic cloves.
– Chop up 4 green chillis as finely as possible with seeds removed.
– In a mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter with the green chilli, garlic, sesame oil, lime or lemon juice, and soy sauce. Stir the sauce to combine.
– Pop your oven grill on to 200 degrees and stick under 2 packs of our Proper Porkers in on a tray.
– Check on your porkers, turning them over after a few minutes when they’ve begun to brown on the top side. Return them to the grill until they’re fully cooked, this should take approximately 20 minutes.
– Leave the sausages for a minute to cool and chop them in half. We like to slice on an angle. Slide each sausage onto a skewer.
– Serve your sausages with the satay sauce in a dipping bowl. You can also serve them with sliced cucumber, chopped radish, half a lime and grated carrots.
– If you want to make a meal of it, leave some rice to boil whilst you’re cooking and serve the sausages on the bed of rice with soy sauce. You could also serve these skewers with warm