We think this might be the perfect Autumn salad. It’s got just enough nutrition in it that we feel healthy afterwards, but all the great flavours that make it delicious. Plus, with our Extra Thick Black Treacle Ham, and a generous helping of burrata cheese, this salad is super comforting – perfect for those colder Autumn days. Our Black Treacle Ham marries perfectly with the sweetness of the grilled peaches and the chutney, making this Autumn salad burst with flavour. Give this cheese and ham recipe a go for your next lunch & let us know what you think!
– 1 pack of The Jolly Hog Black Treacle Thick Cut Ham
– 1 Burrata Cheese
– 2 x peaches
– Tracklements Sweet Pepper Relish
– Chilli oil (optional)
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Start by chopping your peaches into thin slices.
– Grill or fry your peaches – even better if BBQed. We fried ours with a tiny bit of honey to help caramelisation.
– Arrange your rocket salad on the plate.
– Take a pack of our Extra Thick Black Treacle Ham and tear it into thick ham chunks.
– Place your burrata cheese in the middle of the salad, then add your teared ham.
– Once your peaches are caramelised, add them to the salad alongside a couple of tsps of Tracklements Sweet pepper relish for a lovely sweetness to your salad.
– Sprinkle your salad with salt and pepper to taste and drizzle it with chilli oil for an extra kick.