– 1 pack of Jolly Hog Streaky Bacon or Black Treacle Bacon.
– Soft white bread.
– Black pepper.
– Maple syrup (optional)
– Baconnaise (optiona)
1) Soak slices of soft white bread in a mix of egg, milk and black pepper.
2) Gently fry a pack The Jolly Hog Black Treacle Bacon, and set aside.
3) Add a dollop of butter to the frying pan with the remaining bacon fat, and fry the eggy breads on both sides.
4) Once golden brown, remove the eggy bread from the pan and top with bacon, rocket, tomato and a splodge of baconnaise. For a sweet option, drench in maple syrup and serve with streaky bacon or black treacle bacon.