• 1 pack of Jolly Hog Pigs in Blankets
• A sprig of rosemary
• Cranberry sauce
1) Pick up a pack of our Pigs in Blankets (these beauties are mini versions of our Proper Porkers, wrapped in our Black Treacle Bacon for a delicious sweetness).
2) If you like a more herby flavour – or you’re feeling fancy – plop a sprig of rosemary under the blanket of the pigs.
3) Add the PIBS under the grill, cooking according to pack instructions, and turn mid way through.
4) For this recipe you can cheat and just use cranberry sauce (we’re not judging you ?) but for some extra flavour, combine cranberry sauce with a splash of orange juice & a bit of chilli sauce of your choice.
5) Stir this mixture over a medium sauce until it’s fully heated through.
6) Now have fun dipping your Pigs in Blankets into the cranberry sauce & fighting over who gets the last one.