– 1 pack of Jolly Hog Proper Porker sausages
– 225g plain gluten free flour
– 150ml of milk
– 150ml of gluten free beer
– Red onion
– 4 Eggs
– Salt & Pepper
1) Preheat your oven to 200 C.
2) Make the delicious batter by sifting 225g plain gluten free flour. Add salt and pepper into a bowl with the flour and then make a hole in the middle of the mixture.
3) Crack and beat 4 eggs in a separate bowl, then mix in 150ml of milk and 150ml of gluten free beer.
4) Once you’ve mixed the liquids, pour it into the centre of the mixture and stir in with a wooden spoon until the batter is lump free.
5) Add oil to a shallow roasting pan and place in 6 sausages, cooking them for 5 minutes. Peel, and chop as many onions as desired into small wedges and then add them to the pan to cook for a couple of minutes.
6) Remove all of the ingredients from the pan and set aside on a plate.
7) Add some oil to the tin and place it in the oven for a few minutes until it’s very hot. Ideally, it will sizzle when you place your sausages back in it.
8) Pop the sausages and onions back into the tin then lovingly pour the batter around the dish, making sure it’s evenly spread.
9) Bake in the oven for roughly 45 minutes but check after 30 minutes as all ovens vary!